We are pleased to announce the following 2019 AWPL Special Clusters:
Protential authors are encouraged to contact the Guest Editors with any questions or to determine the suitability of their contribution for this special cluster.
Papers should be prepared following the same submission instructions as for regular IEEE AWPL manuscripts (four-pages technical content maximum and one reference page, double-column, IEEE format), available via the Information for Authors page. The authors should indicate in the cover letter to the Editor-in-Chief that the manuscript is being submitted in response to the Call for Papers for the focused cluster. Prospective authors should refer to the timeline below for key dates. The publication charges will be at the standard rates for AWPL.
The IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters (AWPL) is inviting proposals for its 2019 special clusters.
The special clusters should be focused on emerging research topics and new developments relevant to the field of interest of the Antennas and Propagation Society.
Prospective Guest Editors are invited to submit their proposal to the Editor-in-Chief of AWPL, Prof. Christophe Fumeaux (firstname.lastname@example.org). The proposal should contain the following:
1. The title of the special cluster.
2. A 1-page description of the special cluster, clearly highlighting the relevance of the topic and its links to the field of interest of the Antennas and Propagation Society.
3. The names, contacts and affiliations of all Guest Editors.
4. An analysis of possible redundancies with past and current special issues in other journals.
5. An analysis of the capability of the special cluster to attract a sizeable number of high-quality submissions, including a tentative list of potential research groups and researchers that are likely to contribute to the special cluster.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevance, significance,
- Cutting-edge nature,
- Potential to attract quality contributions,
- Scientific standing and experience of the Guest Editors.
Proposal submission deadline: 31 August 2018
Announcement: 15 October 2018 (tentative)
Deadline for cluster contributions: 1 March 2019
Publication of the special cluster: November 201